Bill Flannery's New Website

Sunfire Home Audio (Stereo) Discussions and Questions
jjptkd
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Bill Flannery's New Website

Post by jjptkd » Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Bill has taken the leap and put up his own webpage for Sunfire repairs:

http://www.flannerysvintageaudio.com/

"I would like whoever reads this to know that Bill Flannery is by far the very best technician, bar none, bringing Sunfire electronics to their original factory specifications. To my knowledge, he is the only factory – trained, scientifically oriented, technician with eight years experience. Bill knows his stuff! Often, I (Bob Carver, the designer) would find myself stumped on a particular unit, and guess what? Bill knew all the answers and I didn’t. I could go on and on. I admire Bill for is ability to fix Sunfire amplifiers, subwoofers and processors and have them STAY fixed, for his speedy and accurate repairs and return to customers. Bill Flannery is the very best there is! Honest."

Bob Carver
Oppo Sonica DAC
Sunfire TG-III
Sunfire 300x2
Klipsch Chorus II

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Bill Flannery's New Website

Post by angelod307 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Best wishes for a long and prosperous venture that bill has undertaken. Go bill!
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts

BrianT
Pair of Silver Sevens

Re: Bill Flannery's New Website

Post by BrianT » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:20 pm

jjptkd wrote:Bill has taken the leap and put up his own webpage for Sunfire repairs:

http://www.flannerysvintageaudio.com/

"I would like whoever reads this to know that Bill Flannery is by far the very best technician, bar none, bringing Sunfire electronics to their original factory specifications. To my knowledge, he is the only factory – trained, scientifically oriented, technician with eight years experience. Bill knows his stuff! Often, I (Bob Carver, the designer) would find myself stumped on a particular unit, and guess what? Bill knew all the answers and I didn’t. I could go on and on. I admire Bill for is ability to fix Sunfire amplifiers, subwoofers and processors and have them STAY fixed, for his speedy and accurate repairs and return to customers. Bill Flannery is the very best there is! Honest."

Bob Carver
Thanks for posting this link.

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Auralic Aires G2 Music Server
Audience AU24 USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)